Sunday, April 16, 2017

Internal News: Fictional non-fiction now part of Defcon's Treklit's coverage

First of all: Thank you to those who took part in my "fitional" non-fiction poll.

Since the results at the moment are pretty overwhelmingly in favor of adding those books, I've added them to the upcoming schedule and created posts for both Hidden Universe Travel Guides: Star Trek - The Klingon Empire and The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard

Since I was working on the table anyway I've also added two new columns to the upcoming schedule:

release month:  Since at least for Pocket Books for the novels released at the end of a month the official release month is the following month TrekBBS user ryan123450 suggested to add this information and I concur.

publisher: originally I thought that column wouldn't be necessary, but since Titan Books picked up Prometheus, and I've now added the "fictional" non fiction titles as well there are three players now instead of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment